Joseph J. Taborsak
Joseph J. Taborsak was admitted to practice law in the State of Connecticut in 2003. Attorney Taborsak is a graduate of Northeastern University and the Pace University School of Law. Joe is a State Representative in the Connecticut General Assembly and serves as Chairman of the General Law Committee. He resides in Danbury with his wife and daughter.
Attorney Taborsak is experienced in civil litigation, land-lord tenant matters and residential and commercial real estate transactions.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Landlord-Tenant Matters
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Connecticut, 2003
- U.S. Federal Courts, 2004
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut General Assembly, State Representative
- General Law Committee, Chairman