Karin A. NeJame
Karin A. NeJame was admitted to practice law in the State of Connecticut in 1981. Attorney NeJame is a graduate of Western Connecticut State University and Western New England College of Law. She has been a State of Connecticut Judicial Department Fact Finder Arbitrator and Referee as well as a past member of the State of Connecticut Judicial Selection Committee. She resides in Bethel with her husband.
Attorney NeJame concentrates in real property law representing purchasers, sellers and lenders throughout the State of Connecticut.
Areas of Practice
- Real Property Law
- 25% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Connecticut, 1981
- Western New England College School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Western Connecticut State University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State of Connecticut Judicial Department, Fact Finder Arbitrator and Referee
- State of Connecticut Judicial Selection Committee, Past Member