Lawrence M. Riefberg
Lawrence M. Riefberg was admitted to practice law in the State of Connecticut in 1982. A native of Danbury, Attorney Riefberg graduated from Tufts University and the University of Connecticut School of Law. He has served as a State Representative in the Connecticut General Assembly. He is member of the Board of Directors of the Northern Fairfield County Association of Realtors. He is an Incorporator for the Savings Bank of Danbury and is a member of the Public Policy Committee for the Employee Relocation Council. He resides in Danbury with his wife and children.
Attorney Riefberg concentrates his practice in real property law with emphasis on short-sales, loan modifications, foreclosure and corporate relocation transactions.
Areas of Practice
- Real Property Law
- Loan Modifications
- Corporate Relocation Transfers
- Connecticut, 1982
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- Tufts University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Northern Fairfield County Association of Realtors, Member, Board of Directors
- Savings Bank of Danbury, Incorporator
- Employee Relocation Council, Member, Public Policy Committee
Past Employment Positions
- Connecticut General Assembly, State Representative