Also Handling Matters Involving Auto Accidents, Domestic Violence and Probate Litigation
The Connecticut lawyers at Riefberg, Smart, Donohue & NeJame, P.C., offer advocacy and representation in legal areas most frequently encountered by ordinary people. Our attorneys are experienced, ethical and committed to providing high-quality and cost-effective legal services. Our clients comment on our caring and knowledgeable office staff, our ability to handle a wide range of legal matters and our efforts to keep costs reasonable.
Our Legal Practice
Many of our clients have used our services before, and return to us for assistance when new legal issues arise. Our attorneys focus on matters such as:
- Estate planning and probate, including estate administration, probate litigation, living trusts and wills and business succession planning
- Personal injury, focusing on auto accidents and truck accidents that result in back and neck injuries, scarring and disfigurement and other catastrophic injuries
- Criminal law, including DUI, domestic violence and traffic violations
- Divorce and family law, handling divorce, legal separation, child support, child custody, alimony and post-judgment matters
- Commercial and residential real estate
Whatever the issues, clients know that our lawyers will provide them representation and counsel that fit their circumstances and meet their needs. We keep them informed throughout the legal process, updating them on the progress of their matters and making sure they understand the significance of any developments. When appropriate, we help clients evaluate their options, advising them about the pros and cons of each.
For more information about our legal practice, contact Riefberg, Smart, Donohue & NeJame, P.C., to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our greater Danbury lawyers.